Friday, August 26, 2011

Painful day.

I just got off the phone with Carmen. It has been a painful day.

They transitioned mom to oral pain meds and took away the pain pump.

She is still on the epidural.

Mom has been in significant pain and having a tough day. They are going to try to give her some more pain meds but if it doesn't ease soon, Carmen will be asking for them to bring the pump back asap. Her pain level has hit 9 to 9 1/2 a few times. This makes it hard for her to get back on top of the pain.

Please pray for her pain to be relieved, comfort for her, Dad and Carmen.

Thank you,
Kimberly



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you all, all the time. Love you guys...
Amy Spencer

Anonymous said...

Deva, we feel so bad about the
pain you are having to endure.We will be so glad when the pain ceses. Dear Lord please have mercy
on Your handmaid who loves you.
Relieve her pain Lord. Comfort her
and reveal to her that You are near. We hope only in You Lord.
You are our refuge. Thank you Lord
for the prayers you have already
answered and please relieve Deva's
pain Lord. Elaine and I will be in
Seattle the 30th and plan to visit
you. We long to see you. Love Dino

Anonymous said...

HI DEVA. SORRY YOU ARE IN PAIN. I AM ASKING GOD TO RELIVE YOU OF THE PAIN. WHEN YOU ARE IN PAIN I KNOW THAT OTHERS ARE IN PAIN ALSO. PRAYING FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
LOVE FROG AND JAN

KayD Edeburn said...

My Dollie

I miss your Laugh , I want to hear it again. I am thinking of you and your family , Warren I love you and want you to know you are the stongest, most loving man I know I only pray that Brandon is like that if anything were to happen to me. Praying with all my Heart - Kayd

Anonymous said...

hey sister,
i was glad that you were sleeping when i called, glad that you could get some rest..i know you heal faster when you rest..
one day this will be behind you but it just can't happen any too soon.
until then we are here in your corner...asking for miracles with your name on them...thanking God for what he has already done and for what he is going to do...
i love you dee.
djkz