Monday, June 2, 2008

Mom saw her Dr. in Chehalis this morning.
The Dr. felt that because she did not have a temperature, she probably did not have strep. She gave Mom meds for thrush thinking it may help. Hmm. Maybe if she could swallow, the meds would help. The problem however, is swallowing

This has been a hard day. She didnt sleep at all last night. It hurts to swallow her own saliva, so then to take fists full of meds throughout the day is beyond challenging. Please pray that she can sleep tonight and that the sores will be better soon. I know she feels awful and its such a helpless feeling not being able to make her comfortable.

I hope I can give a better report tomorrow.
Thank you for your prayers.

Kimberly and clan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR LADEVA AND WARREN: MY PRAYER PROJECT HAS BEEN/WILL CONTINUE TO BE THAT YOU BOTH WILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHTS, IN ADDITION TO ASKING FOR HEALING. I HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOUCH WITH YOU ON THE BLOG BECAUSE WE HAVE SPENT SOME TIME AT WESTPORT, BUT I AM BACK HOME NOW, AND CHECK THE BLOG A COUPLE OF TIMES EACH DAY. WHEN IT IS AN OLD MESSAGE, I REREAD IT. SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU BOTH. PEGGY OF PEGGY AND KEN

Anonymous said...

HELLO TO MY SWEAT SISTER LADEVA,
HEY I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I HOPE THAT THE OTHER SIBS. WILL GIVE YOU A HUG FOR ME.I WANTED TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT MY RUNNY NOSE AND IT WILL BE TWO WEEKS BEFORE I CAN GET IN TO SEE HIM. I AM PRAYING THAT IT WILL BE WELL BEFORE THAT. LADEVA I KNOW THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT MISS YOU ALSO. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR RAY AND IDA. HOPE THEY ARE DOING OK. I DID`NT GET TO READ THE BLOG TO DARLENE TODAY. SHE MAY BE THERE WITH YOU TOMORROW.
HEY I WILL GO AND PRAY FOR YOU RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP. AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU WHEN I WAKE UP.
LOVING YOU AND MISSING YOU.
FROG