Friday, June 20, 2008

Great week

It was a great week. Mama has felt good all week long. She has been able to eat, enjoy company and is gaining strength. I went over to Mama and Daddy's this evening and we had a good time together. Mama was looking extra cute and was wearing my favorite of her hats. I took a picture of her and thought I would share it with you.


Monday, Mama goes up to Seattle for her PET Scan and then to Seattle again on Tuesday to meet with Dr. Conrad. Tuesday is the day we will hear the results from all the testing. We are praying the tumor is gone or is small enough to have it removed without another round of chemo. Fun fact.......Mama's leg keeps getting smaller and smaller. We are hoping!

Also the date of the Benefit Auction for Mama has changed.
SAVE THE DATE: SAT., SEPTEMBER 13, 2008
1:00pm Dessert Social, Live Music and Silent Auction
2:30pm Silent Auction Ends
3:00pm Live Auction Begins

I have been receiving phone calls from people asking where donations can be sent.
A savings account in the name of 'Ladeva Dahlin Donation' has been set up at Venture Bank in Centralia, WA.
Or donations can be sent to our work address which has a secure mailbox and we can deposit them in the savings:
Ladeva Dahlin
c/o Rockcrest Construction Co.
1310 NW State Ave. PMB 118
Chehalis, WA 98532

We are looking forward to a nice weekend before the Seattle trips begin on Monday. Please keep up the prayers. (Especially the ones for a miracle!)
Oh...that would be so good!
With love, Carmen

11 comments:

Mickey and Jeanne said...

As always, you look beautiful Ladeva.... I know our prayers have been answered.... Praise God!!!

Anonymous said...

DEAR LADEVA: WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE OF YOU THAT KIMBERLY SENT I COMMENT TO THE COMPUTER WAS, "AH, THERE YOU ARE, LADEVA!" TO ME THE OTHER PICTURE DID NOT LOOK LIKE YOU FELT WELL, WHICH OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T! THIS ON IS JUST GREAT! MARIANNA IS GOING TO SITKA FOR TWO WEEKS, BUT WILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THE BLOG THRU KEN DOWN HERE IN SNOHOMISH! PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. KEN AND MARIANNA

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful!!!

Ed and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Dear Cousin Deva,
Hi there my sweet Cousin; the picture that Carmen took and had posted of you on your blog was plum purty; not to mention that you
looked good too! I hope that the results of your MRI and CAT-scan turn out the way that we have all been praying for! God bless you little one, and we will keep on praying to the Almighty to bless and help you through this ordeal!
I love you a big old bunch! JCW

Anonymous said...

OH PHOOEY! I SIGNED THE WRONG NAME ON THE BLOG WE SENT THIS MORNING--KEN AND MARIANNA, SHOULD HAVE READ KEN AND PEGGY. I HAVE BEEN MARIANNA FOR SO LONG I HAVE TO THINK TWICE WHEN I AM WRITING THE FORMER KEMPF GIRLS. LOVE, PEGGY I IMAGINE YOU HAVE WONDERED ALL DAY WHO MARIANNA IS.

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY DEVA, THAT PICTURE SURE MADE MY DAY. YOU LOOK SO GOOD THERE. WE ARE PRAYING THAT EVERY THING WILL COME OUT GOOD. I SURE DO MISS YOU, BUT I THANK GOD I GOT TO SEE YOU ONCE. I AM PRAYING FOR THAT YOUR TESTS COME OUT PERFECT.
LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
FROG

Anonymous said...

Hey, beautiful lady!
It is so good to see a smile on your face (and a song in you heart?)! He is faithful. Ephesians 6:18, "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kids of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." We will pray this until...
The Richardson's

Anonymous said...

Could you get any cuter!!!! I love the picture and most of all, the smile. Regal that is how I must describe you. Prayers thrown up for Tuesday for sure! Love to all.
Roxann

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU SIS.
djkz

Anonymous said...

Me too cutie or has your maidman started calling you queenie? You look like you never had a better day. I love you sweetheart.
Jerry and Ginny