Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Early Tuesday

I got a call from Carmen about 3:45 AM that Dad was taking Mom to the local ER. She was having intense stomach pain and couldn’t get any relief.
At 6:30, they had decided to transport her up to Seattle to the UW hospital. They have her comfortable on morphine for now, and can continue to keep her that way if they take her via ambulance.
My cousin Julie is with them and will ride up to the hospital with Dad. I am going to wait and see what they find out and will head up there this afternoon. I will update you all as I hear more.
Please pray that they will be able to determine what is causing the pain and that she is not exposed to anything in the hospital that could make her sick. Her immunity continues to be an issue.

Thank you for your prayers.
Kimberly

2 comments:

Mickey and Jeanne said...

I don't like reading that there have been set backs, but it only means we have to pray harder. Sending lots of love and warm, healing thoughts and prayers. LOTS and LOTS of prayers.......j

Anonymous said...

You are heavy on our hearts and we are praying constantly for healing relief. The other day I was reading in Ephesians and thought of you Auntie. 3:14-20 "When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more then we might ask or think." We love you, Bonnie and family