Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy birth-Day's.....

I don't have a lot to report today.
I spoke with Mom briefly as she had a house full of family.
They were celebrating Aunt Edna and I believe, Aunt Soli's birthdays today.
(please forgive me Aunties if I messed this up and it wasn't one of your birthdays, or I forgot someone. But it WAS quite loud in the background when I was talking to Mom, so I know you were all having a great time together.)

She said she felt great and that she was havig a fun day with her brothers, sisters and spouses, as well and Don and Barb Richardson.(cousins) Man, I am having a great time in Leavenworth with our family, but I was really wishing I was there to catch up with so many of you who were there. It sounded like a lot of fun was going on! Woo Hoo!

Things seem to be well for Mom and I think she will get another blood test tomorrow so we will see how the numbers look.

Love to you all!

Kimberly and family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladeva,
Things are so much better this round,PTL!!! I am so glad that you are up to enjoying your family and friends.
Be blessed,
The Richardson's

Anonymous said...

LADEVA I WAS SO BLESSED TO SEE YOU TODAY. HOPE WE DID`NT STAY TO LONG. I KNOW THAT IT CAN TIRE YOU OUT SOME TIMES EVEN IF YOU DON`T DO ANY THING. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THE OTHERS ALSO.
HOPE WARREN IS DOING OK. I NEED TO SEE HIM ALSO. I THANK GOD FOR HIM.AND YOUR KIDS. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU.
LOVE FROG

Nancy Rhoades said...

Ladeva,I'm so glad you are feeling good & you got to have a nice visit with your family praise God he is good. Take good care we love you. Ed & Nancy

Anonymous said...

HEY SIS,
LOVE HEARING GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOU!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON MONDAY!!
I AM LOOKING SO FORWARD TO SPENDING TIME WITH YOU. I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU DEE.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON!
LOVE TO ALL THE FAM.
djkz