Saturday, July 5, 2008

Picture with Dr. Hickman



Hi everyone,

This picture is late in coming.
Let's just say my computer and I disagree a lot about how things should go.
The reality is, I should have bought a Mac. SOME may think that it wouldn't make a difference, but it's what I tell myself to feel better about my challenges.

This is a picture of Dr. Hickman, Brittain,Mom and Dad, just before he took Mom in to redo her port.

I love it that I have a picture of him with Britt and Mom. Who would have ever thought he would be such a blessing to me twice? First, he helped relieve pain for our son, and 13 years later for my Mother. God is SO good. Hope you enjoy this picture. Doesn't Mom look cute in her hat? Dad bought that one for her when they ran away to the beach.

Love you,
Kimberly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool...
Also, I never noticed how much Brittain looks like his grandpa before. He has grown into such a nice young man.
Ann