Friday, September 26, 2008

Marathon Maria!

Hi everyone,
I am proud to tell you that after two laps around the block I have decided that marathon's can't be THAT hard so I am going to join Maria when she runs her first marathon on October 5th in Portland Ore.

Ok, so , Brian just told me that a marathon is 26.2 miles, not laps, so she's on her own.

Maria, is Troy's beautiful wife and Ladeva's one and only daughter in law.
She is excited to be able to raise some money for Mom's benefit through her labor of love and we thank her.

Below is a message form Maria. You may need to copy and paste the website into your address bar to connect to the link as I am not having luck making it connect from the blog. If you would like to learn more about the event go to that website for additional information.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Kimberly and family



Hi Friends & Family,

I am running a marathon in hopes of raising money for this very important cause. I am asking you to help by making a contribution.

My deepest thanks to everyone that has already donated to Ladeva. If you were unable to donate and would like an opportunity to do so, please tell your friends and family that may want an opportunity to bless her!

Please use this link to access my donation website - http://www.active.com/donate/ladevadahlin

Your donation can be made online quickly & securely. You will receive email confirmation of your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

I thank you in advance for your support, and really appreciate your generosity!!

-Maria & Troy Dahlin

No comments: