Sunday, August 3, 2008

The struggle goes on...

Hi everyone.
Mom is still really struggling with these horrible mouth and throat sores.
It is even too painful to speak as her teeth scape her mouth and cause more pain.
This is emotionally taxing when it drags on day after day.

Her specific request for prayer at this point is that she turn the corner with these symptoms and not have to return to the hospital and be admitted as she has in the past. Her last visit for the mucusitis bought her a week at UWMC. She desperately wants to remain at home.

Please pray for her specifically in this area.
We are all so grateful to have this way to request prayer for Mom and Dad.

Thank you for your continuous and tireless prayer.

Kimberly and family

3 comments:

Mickey and Jeanne said...

You were in our thoughts and conversations at the school reunion today.... I had checked the blog before we left here and was able to share that the lining of your mouth was bad again... I took a few pictures - but not enough, but I will send them to you when I get them downloaded. Curt was there from your class.. Our class had Janice, Cathy, Bob B. and me; Jim Shipman was there of course, and Loren Clark and Lynn Snodgrass from the Class of 58 and Patti Mitchell and Coke Adkins from the Class of 57. Everyone said hello.... and NEXT year we need to make a point of getting more of us there.

No, Warren... I did not tell any bad jokes.... I told you, I am over that stuff..........

I pray you will get better and stronger this week and do NOT have to go back to Seattle. Sending love and warmest thoughts your way. Love, j&m

Anonymous said...

Our God reigns! Although, I sure wish we could know His plan and why he is taking you through this:) We are praying for your comfort and healing.

I hope I have a chance to see you while I am visiting Kimberly in a couple of weeks.

~Ann

Anonymous said...

DEAR DEV:

I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO GO BACK TO SEATTLE. I GUESS I SHOULD BE THANKFUL, THERE IS A PLACE IN SEATTLE THAT CAN TREAT IT. YOU WILL BE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ALL DAY. WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOU BACK HOME. WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH............ EDDIE