Tuesday, July 21, 2009

6 month check

Hi everyone, Warren and I got back from Seattle today from having my 3 mo. checkup. I have been feeling so good, and my swelling has been down a lot more! We planned on having the CT scan and returning home after just a routine check. After 5 hours there, a scan, visits with 3 doctors and my surgeon, we found that a new nodule was found in my left lung. I have several others that showed up before, but they had not changed. I didn't have this one before. They plan to wait 3 months and recheck it for any changes. If it has then they think that they will need to do surgery. They said that sometimes they show up and then disappear, so we are hoping and praying for that. They seemed to think that the chemotherapy had arrested the other ones.
I have had one place that has still not entirely healed from the incision, and it is seeping. They put me on an antibiotic for two weeks again, and also took a culture.

I'm not worried, about the nodule or the infection, as God knows what he is doing. I know personally who is in control of everything! It did take me by surprise though, as I feel so good.
If you do think of me, would ask God to take away the infection, and the nodule? It's good to know that his mercy is new every morning!

I am so loving this beautiful weather! I love being able to take walks, plant flowers, eat outside, watch our grandkids play outside, and feel the wind blowing in my hair! (all 1 inch long)
I hope you have had a blessed summer, and loving everyday!

Love to you all, Ladeva

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Ladeva, Thank you for the up-date. You are so encouraging. It is refreshing to hear that you are at total rest with knowing God is in charge. May you continue to enjoy each day and know His peace as we continue to pray for you and your wonderful family. Sandy CCBC